Tuesday, July 25, 2006

What can video do for you?

Video, video, video and more video, is the world coming to video?

Should you care about video?

If your business isn’t focused on multi media presentations, like video, wake up. The value of capturing an event on video and presenting it to your public is enormous. Why? Because providing the capability for a consumer to see, hear and recall your video is the best way to entice them to spend money at that event.

*AND*

It is cheap to make videos…

I told you about my video experience with eyespot.com (or at least I wrote about it, once before, and you can read it again here). I decided to make another video using my cell phone. If it is really that cheap and free, then I could film an event and release it here, right?

Well, I’m going to do just that. I’m going to film my experience at a restaurant event. I’m going to also write about my experience and then send you the link to watch and read. Stay tuned…

No comments: