Wednesday, July 05, 2006

What are locals saying about your restaurant?


Over the weekend, I was in Breckenridge, CO. If you haven't been to the exciting mountain town of Breckenridge, I'd suggest you stop what you are doing and head for the hills. The town is filled with outdoor fun, shopping like you've never experienced and tasty resturants. For me, one of the highlights came from visiting Fiesta Jalisco. This local Mexican food favorite came to my attention from a local on the street. I asked him if he knew of any good local spots to eat at. His answer was Fiesta Jalisco. Quite frankly, it wasn't his answer per say, it was the way he said it. He was emphatic that I visit this restaurant. I ate, enjoyed and would recommend Fiesta Jalisco to anyone with a craving for amazing Mexican food. Now, the real business of this post is much more than just tortillas and salsa. It has a lot more to do with my experience with the Breckenridge local I interacted with. It begs the question: what are locals saying about your establishment?

No comments: